Aside from that most awesome of awesomeness, some other stuff of note from the Year In Max:
- Got what I believe to be the best birthday present ever, from my wife, who is awesome beyond words.
- Played my first "real" full game of golf. ("Real" is in quotes mainly because of a) how poorly I did and b) I don't believe anyone was bothering to keep score - except perhaps my uncle).
- Guitar Hero I & II
- Got introduced to another great series of books by Randy: George R.R. Martin's A Song Of Fire and Ice. Of course, this marks the second series he's introduced me to which I've gotten REALLY into, and then been faced with waiting many years for the conclusion of the series.
- Finally visted my uncle & his family at their new (swank) home in North Carolina.
- An AWESOME undefeated regular season for the OSU Buckeyes - and holding out hope to bring home the National Championship in another week or so.
- Attended a Daily Show taping.
- Saw a great rock show in Cleveland: Kamelot & Epica
- Took my Dad to a Browns game (we won!) and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. We also hit up the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Good times.
- I'm sure there's a lot more stuff in there my brain is leaving out - especially closer to the beginning of the year...
Tonight we're hitting up the Shadowbox Shindig for the 5th (or 6th??) year in a row. Promises to be a great time - we've got the group back up to NINE this year (from a low of just Amy & I the past two years).
Hope everyone has a great one! See you in 2007!