Some random links from all over the scope of things:
- Article: Was The 2004 Election Stolen? by Robert F. Kennedy Jr., written almost like a legal brief. I'm not really a big fan of the whole "conspiracy! scandal! fraud!" camp of Dems & libs, but it's still a very interesting read.
- An interesting, scholarly write-up of everyone's favorite word, Fuck.
- A hugely successful-looking new anti-HIV drug. How is this not bigger news??
- A BORAT movie!! Score! I've been wondering what Cohen's been up to lately. Trailer here.
- Because Ann Coulter is truly a psycho maniac, Henry Rollins writes her a love letter.
- Fun, addictive new game: Stackopolis.